суббота, 21 января 2017 г.

A report (Reported speech, Grammar)

I asked Anya if she played volleyball and she said that she played volleyball the day before.
I asked Ekaterina when a lesson started and she said that lesson started at 9 o'clock.
I asked Roma where he was going and he said that he was going to the lecture.
I asked Natalya why we couldn't stay here and she said that the reason was too compicated.
I asked Timur how old his friend was and he said that he was 19.
I asked Kirill who he was and he said that he was a student.
I asked Lina what happened with human if it was hot outside and she answered that human sweated.
I asked Natalya what she would do, if she had a free day and she answered that she would read books.
I asked Kirill what he would do, if he had been in the USA that day and he said that he would walk in the cenral park, New York.
I asked Masha what she would had done, if she had been a celebrity and she said that she would have wasted a lot of money in the gym.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий