понедельник, 11 января 2016 г.

New Year Holidays

                                    New Year Holidays

          I felt exhausted as I had finished one more period of my school. That is why I started my vacations with relaxing and incredible banya, after this the birds were singing happily in my world, just because I felt freedom in my soul. 
           After banya I was relaxing for three days in the village with my grandmother and sister. Also I was playing a lot with my lovely pets, and i am so glad that i had an opportunity to be with them without problems with time. Then i decided to go on hike near with my village with my friends and pets. There we had a funny story. During the hike weather was snowy, that is why we couldn't see anything, moreover we lost my dog in a snowdrift, we were looking for him about an hour, after that i was so sad and disappointed. I felt sure that he would never return. My friend, who was so kind shouted the name of my dog loudly, after this noise Ram heard his name and returned. 
            Fortunately, a couple of hours later, i was able to go home and tell my family what happened. I think that it was the brightest moment during my new year holidays.

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий