четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

Creative writing

Situation one. Dialog one.

- Hello, mate! I'm about to visit a bookshop, where Stephen King will present his new book called "The Langoliers"!

-Hey! I have never been keen on any horror stories, but, anyway, can you tell me something about Stephen King's books? I am looking forward to exploring new artist and his masterpiece.

-It's a pleasure. I can say without any the least hesitation that I am fond of his work. Frankly speaking, he is a master of scaring as he is a king of scaring.

-Sounds awesome. What about "The Langoliers"?

-Without a doubt, all readers feel and understand the plot differently. To my mind, the plot as the one about the waste of time. The main idea is unusual and kind of educational. 

- What is the best part of this book?

- The thing I like the most is the number of different characters who differ from one another in their social status, way of thinking, their fears and ambitions. 

- I adore such educational and breathtaking books!

-It's quite evident that it teaches us to value our time and to remain sensible in any situation.

-I'm definitely interested! Can you send me exact information about the visit?

-Sure! See you there, mate! 

Situation two. Dialog two.

-Hey, have you heard that Taysom Hill, the quarterback for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football league, is about to visit our school!

-No way! It's such an honor for High School of California! 

-Mr. Standfild told me that we are doing to interview him. Do you have any ideas? 

-He is such an inspiration. The first thing that comes to my mind is asking him about his favorite NFL player.

-What a great idea. Moreover, I'd like to ask him about their game against the Pioneers.

-Alright. I heard that he just became the captain of the team. Should we ask him about this? 

- No doubt. Do you know the exact time of his visit? 

-Yes, next Tuesday, 2pm. It's the best time to ask him about his workout routine because he works out every Tuesday at his local gym. I've read it in the sports magazine. 

-Awesome. Can we meet tomorrow during the launch break in case to discuss this interview a little bit more? 

- Sure! I'll meet you in the hall.

-See you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий