пятница, 24 апреля 2015 г.

KERRANG! News

                                                                     KERRANG!
                 One more post about music! I have a really great new, I found really awesome radio... But I will tell you about it in the end of this message. 
                 So, mews in my music taste is "Hinder" amazing rock band. Hinder is an American rock band from Oklahoma that was formed in 2001 by drummer Cody Hanson, former lead singer Austin Winkler and guitarist Joe "Blower Garvey. The band has released four studio albums.The band was inducted into the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame in 2007. The band is best known for their early hits "Get Stoned," "Lips of an Angel," "Better than Me," How Long, "Use Me" and "Without You."
                 Also one week ago I was on the concert of "Black Veil Brides" it was the best day in my life!!! So, it was news.
                 About radio, I think you should try to hear ...   RADIO

                                                                 Photo from the concert.
                                                                    My new lovely band.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий