пятница, 3 апреля 2015 г.

Text about life (Task 2)

                                   Two ways in your life

              There are a lot of fake people in the world, but before you judge them, make sure you're not one of them. Are you sure? So, I would like to tell you about our life, in general you have two ways, like bad way a thief, a criminal, a murderer, a bad parentthose who are not welcome in the world. Or you can be the good one, like rock stars, saviors, etc. Surely every man has a good side and bad, but it is important which of them  most developed. As for me, I'm currently in this long and confusing process of figuring out who I am and what I want to do in my life, that is why now I must chose the way, of course I want "good" way, but sometimes I can't  control the process. 
             The best way for me "the way of a good man", like get a job, start a family , get married  , move abroad ,start your own business, retire , buy your own house, have grandchildren - perfect life :) "On the road bully" like be someone's fault , suffer from  , complain,  have bad body odour ,             gossip about others, not so good, I guess. Thank you for your attention!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий